Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trip to Utah

Finally, here are some pictures from our trip to Utah. Of course, I didn't take nearly as many as I should have! Brynlee did suprisingly well in our car ride of about 40 hours round trip. I, on the other hand, didn't find much joy in the journey. It was worth it though to get to see family we don't see very often. It was so nice we had a half way point in Colorado so we got to see Grampa, Grammy, Luke, and Natalie for a little while as well. Here are a few of the things we did in Utah:


We got to see all of Jordan's brothers and sisters and of course parents while we were there. It was so nice of Nathan and Lena to come down from Montana while we were there. Brynlee also got to see Great Grandma Durfey again and met Great Grandpa and Grandma Day for the first time. I am kicking myself now for not getting some pictures! Brynlee loved hanging out with all her cousins! We're missing a few in these pictures! It was fun to see how much all of them are growning up! We also got to cuddle Haws and Mason Wade our two stinkin cute new nephews.



We also got to play in the water! Brynlee and I skipped out on the slip-n-slide, but we did enjoy going swimming with Aunt Rachelle in her big pool! I wish I had pictures of that. Brynlee loved it!
We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was so beautiful! I was really glad we got to go. It is kind of cool that it is the first city to have two temples in the world.


We went to cousin Caden's baseball game as well. He and his team are awesome! They took first at state and were able to go on to Regions. Way to go Caden! We also really enjoyed getting to see the mountains. I miss them so much in Iowa! It sounds like we might get to spend a little more time there next summer depending on where Jordan's clinical rotations send us. We look forward to it!

No comments: