Last weekend we got to go to Nauvoo with some of our friends, the Thuns and Shaws. We had a really good time! I'm glad we could take advantage of living so close. It is really a neat place to visit. Sometimes I forget all the sacrifices the early saints made. It is so incredible to me! We got to see the pageant and tour some of town. We also had an overdue visit to the temple which was awesome.



We stayed the night in a house that the Shaws and Thuns found that worked out really great. The Thuns' daughter Libby and Brynlee are so cute together. 

She looks awful innocent doesn't she....

We're still trying to teach Brynlee to play nice! They really are fun together though. They hold hands and hug even though they occasionally use the other as a punching bag or poke each others eyes out.
1 comment:
When were you in Nauvoo? We were there from July 19 - July 22. It looks like we may have just missed you. We love that place and hate to leave. This was our second trip and we plan on going back again when we go to pick up Alex from his mission in two years.
I must admit I have been a bit of a blog stalker. I have been following your sweet family for some time now and love to check in on you from time to time. Take care and keep in touch. Loren and Diane
Post a Comment