So I am caught up on our trip to Utah and Nauvoo...I just need to give a quick update on our Boo. Brynlee is so hillarious these days. She is quite the chatter box. She has been for a while, but the last two days have been crazy. She has hardly shut her mouth if she is awake. She isn't walking on her own except for two or three steps, but does good if you hold on to one of her hands. She still loves to push her little cart around. I had issues with her wanting to push the cart at Walmart yesterday. I had to pry her little hands off of it when it was time to check out. She also would rather push her stroller than be pushed in it. She also popped a tooth out when we were in Utah and hasn't popped up with any more since, so she still has just one cute tooth. It is dangerous though! I had a fruit snack in the diaper bag that she got to. It looks like a mouse has been chewing into it and she did eventually make it to a fruit snack. I'm sure it came with some plastic. Delicious!
Can you see the tooth?!
She has definitely become expert in making her opinion known! She is so cute and fun, we can't help but love her!


1 comment:
Brynlee is so cute! I miss you! Is Iowa still treating you well?
Post a Comment