Sunday, August 23, 2009

August

Here are some rather random pictures from our comings and goings in August. We've loved the cooler summer this year with not so much humidity!
We got to go to the hot air balloon festival in Indianola, IA and saw the night time show. It was pretty cool. Brynlee seemed to enjoy it as well. Forgive the fuzzy picture of us...best I could do.
Brynlee and her best friend Libby are about the cutest thing you've ever seen together! We got the girls together to swim. They wrinkled like raisins and Sam and I enjoyed the warm weather!
This is Brynlee in her new shirt from her new Aunt Rebecca who brought it back from Scotland. She looks so stinkin cute and grown up in it. Thanks Rebecca!

This last week Brynlee and I got to go to the Iowa State Fair with one of my coworkers and her daughter Jayden. It was so fun! Her husband was showing his pigs so we got a lot of up close and personal time with them. Brynlee was nervous at first but ended up petting and pulling on some pig ears. The calf was adorable too. Brynlee is continuing to be so much fun. She is dancing and getting pretty close to walking. I think she would be closer if she didn't prefer running over walking. We don't mind. I am not ready for her to grow up too fast!

2 comments:

Answer to Many said...

She is so cute! and getting so big! We were all happy to hear about Jordan passing his exam that has to be such a relief!

ShaRee said...

What fun pictures. We miss you guys a ton, especially at the wedding. Keep the updates coming!