Saturday, September 17, 2011

Elephant Rocks and Update

So today is my sweet Brynlee's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how fast the time goes!  She is such a cute, smart, sweet girl and we are so grateful for her. She is a great big sister too. I had to hurry and post pictures this morning so I don't get too far behind.

 
Ellie is getting so big so fast too!  She is such a sweet baby.  We are still working on the nightitme thing.  Her most awake time tends to be from 8pm to 1 am..  We are getting occasional smiles but I have to work hard for em. 



Jordan had an afternoon off over Labor Day weekend so we decided to explore Elephant Rocks State Park.  It is a beautiful park with tons of massive granite boulders.  There is about a mile long trail.  It took us all afternoon because Brynlee had to stop and pick up every stick and acorn she saw.  She loved it and we had a really good time.



 Ellie slept the day away...

 Brynlee also made a great photographer!

Otherwise, it is life as usual around here.  Jordan is in St. Louis this morning taking a test. We wish we had more weekends together, but I guess that's residency for you!  Jordan is on a radiology rotation and is enjoying it.  We are getting really excited for our trip to Colorado!

1 comment:

ShaRee said...

Awww we miss you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pics of Bryn's birthday! Can't wait to hold Ellie either!!!!