She really still loves to read books and has most of the ones we own memorized to the point she says the last word of the phrase before we do. She really loves to play with my old stethoscope too and wants to listen to everyone's heart. We ask her all the time if she is going to be a doctor or a nurse....or which one's smarter. :) Though she replys both equally, I know she knows which is superior.
She is pretty well attached to the sun glasses. She usually wears them upside down, and if she's not wearing them....her baby is.Brynlee has been talking more and more and we're getting a kick out of the things she says. She has been getting really good at saying a prayer over our meals pretty much by herself. The other day she started to pray saying, "Dear Heavly Fafer, Thank you for..." then there was a pause, and then she excitedly said "five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!!! It was cute. We just put our house up for rent yesterday and have had 4 responses already. Hopefully we'll find the ideal renters!










2 comments:
Oh my goodness, can she be any cuter!? I love the prayer. I hope Brynlee can teach Aliyah a thing or two about reverence. We still struggle with folding arms. Hope to see you soon. Good luck with the house, we are praying for you.
She's so cute! I bet she keeps you on your toes! =)
Post a Comment