Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I feel so impressive posting about the day on the day.  Mom, I hope that I have this done before you go to bed :).
"If your happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it...."

I thought I would try and be a good mom and dye some eggs with Brynlee while Jordan was at Priesthood.  She wasn't sure what to think but did a little crayon artwork and we called it quits.
We got together with Josh, Samantha, and Libby for an Easter egg hunt.  The girls were adorable and caught on rather quickly.


They were so fun.  We had dinner with friends and enjoyed their company.  We are so grateful to have such good friends close by.  We loved General Conference!  We are especially grateful today for Jesus Christ and His willingness to sacrifice for us.  We are grateful for the atonement and its amazing power to help us through life and enable us to return to our Father in Heaven.  It is so wonderful to have the gospel in our lives and to have an understanding of why we are here, what we need to accomplish, and be able to look forward to eternity!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

She's so cute! Happy Easter a day late!

Samantha said...

Cute post! It was a fun day!