Sunday, June 13, 2010

Postless

Our lives have been so crazy I haven't even thought about updating this blog!  Unfortunately, I have few pictures to post. We are officially homeless!  We found renters at the last minute, but we are excited about them!  We managed to sell all of our furniture except my piano (thank you craigslist!) and fit everything else in a mini van.  Jordan was unable to part with his elk sheds so they along with our ironing board were strapped to the top of the mini van.  A little redneck but it did the job.  My parents have been kind enough to let us store it all in their basement as well as allowing Brynlee and I to stay here while Jordan travels.  He is currently in Minneapolis and seems to be enjoying it.  We miss him like crazy!!  We're hoping to be able to find a time to see each other soon, but for now the webcam and phone are our link.  I don't know how those pioneer women let their husbands serve missions for years at a time without some of our modern technology!  We were glad to get to spend some time in Utah before Jordan left.  So fun to see family!

I am still in the job hunt and hoping something ideal comes up soon.  Brynlee is getting bigger, cuter, and smarter.  She loves Luke and Natalie!  I am so grateful for their help (Grammy and Grandpa too!).  We've also been able to hang out with lots of friends here.  We went to a splash park last week with some good friends.  She had a blast.  The only thing missing was my CAMERA!  I'll have to post some pictures soon.  Our friends/neighbors in Des Moines, TJ and Macie, were nice enough to watch Brynlee a bunch while we were trying to get packed and moved our last week.  Macie took some fun pictures.  You'll have to check out this link: http://theclarkbark.blogspot.com/2010/05/dont-go-brinley.html

We're looking forward to a fun summer!  Hope to see some of you soon!

1 comment:

ShaRee said...

It was so much fun to see you guys. Brynlee is so stinkin cute! Mya still talks about her, and can't wait to be able to play again. Good luck with the job hunt! Something will work out, it always seems to... Hopefully you and Jordache can hook up before he leave to Michigan. If you ever need a listening ear, I'd love to talk! :) Take care!