I must start this post with a warning that this is going to be long. I haven't posted new pictures in a while, and I think my mother might have a nervous breakdown if I don't post a good update, so here it goes! Of course nothing much has changed here (as usual). We are just enjoying our sweet girl and getting more and more pumped for the winter to be OVER! I am excited to introduce Brynlee to the warm sun and green grass again. When Rachelle was here we saw a goose in the grocery store parking lot. Brynlee was so stinkin excited. It was hillarious. I think our next zoo trip will be a blast. It was so fun to have Rachelle here. Brynlee asks at least once a day where she is. Here are some pics of our growing girl.
She has crazy hair! It is so cute a curly and fun to put in pony's and pigtails, but they never last long. Oh well, we take what we can get...most of the time her hair is as wild as she is.
Brynlee loves playing with her best friend Libby. She also really loves nursery. We can spend hours singing "Fun to Do," "Once there was a Snowman," "Do as I'm Doing," "Popcorn," "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes," and on and on. The interaction with all the kids is fun for her and its especially fun to have Libby in nursery now.
Bath time is still the best time.
My bottow drawer is full of glass pans which used to make it too heavy for Brynlee to open. No longer! She loves to get the pans out and sit in them.
She really does love doing her own hair and even having her hair done...
Brynlee loved dressing herself and her baby in Rachelle's clothes.
Yes, that is the same girl. She just left her hair done for a little while.
I was hurrying to get the kitchen clean this morning so that I could move on to pack stuff up in her room, only to turn around and find I was going to have to clean the living room too. She is a lot of work, but much more fun!
















3 comments:
She's cute!!! Looks like she keeps you busy.
Oh we miss you guys!!! Bryn is such a doll! Keep the pics coming!
Those are great pics!
Post a Comment