Friday, January 22, 2010

Long time no post.....

For Christmas my brother and sister-in-law got us this really cool camera!  (Thanks guys!  Its awesome!) In our rush from leaving Colorado and our very full suitcases, we forgot the cord that allows us to hook it into our computer......so I don't really have pictures to post from Christmas to now.  So because I think its boring not to have any pictures, I'll post some oldies!  Our sister-in-law Jamie took these this summer.  She does great!  More recent pics to come. 



We are working hard trying to get our house ready to be put on the market.  The outlook isn't great, but we are looking forward to moving on from our current situation.  We are loving having Rachelle here for a little while and are trying to keep warm.  We had a crazy ice storm this last Wednesday and were glad Rachelle got her the day before.  Our poor tree out front looks very sad under half and inch of ice.  Brynlee is as fun as ever.  She now frequently says "Ummmm" after you ask her any question and can't get enough dancing in during the day. 

Our poor tree....maybe I can work on getting these pictures via bluetooth :)

No comments: