We finally hit the 20 pound mark and were able to turn Boo's carseat around. I knew she would like it, but never expected the "ooos and ahhhs" from her that we've got. She loves it! It seems like her vocubulary has exploded over the last week or so as well. I love the big words like "applesauce," "eyebrow," "butterfly." I absolutely love that please, thank you, and sorry come natural now. She loves identifying everything. She especially loves looking at our family pictures and can pick out almost everyone in both of our families. She gets a little confused sometimes. At the store this last week, she called almost every young blonde girl "Chelle" and dark haired girl "Nat." Our biggest struggle right now is getting dressed. She loves to be naked and usually fights getting clothes on. It's kind of horrible, but the quickest immediate fix is for me to fake cry and then she says sorry and puts on her clothes.
She loves playing with her baby. She gets out the changing pad, and a diaper and wipes and goes right to it. This time she got the salsa out of the pantry too.
I'm sad this picture turned out blurry. She has such a cute daddy :)!
Brynlee loves to eat! The bowl of cereal she was eating in this picture was her 4th and final, along with more blueberries than I could eat.
She is also obsessed with coloring. We invested in the twistable crayons though so she doesn't eat them. They're doing the job. She is getting some molars this week so it seems everything is going in the mouth. Jordan tells her "mouth bad." Now she repeats that every time she puts something in her mouth.
Check out the pony! Her hair is getting long!
Oh, quick update about us. Our house is officially for sale! We are praying hard for a miracle and ask for your prayers as well. I did not get the "Weekend Package" job I was hoping for which has brought us back to square one as to what I should do this summer while Jordan travels. I'm not looking forward to it! I know that Heavenly Father is aware of us and I'm sure a window will open and it will all work out. Jordan has only a few months left on campus! It is so weird we have been here almost three years. Time has flown by and we have been so blessed!











2 comments:
She is soooo cute! I love that you fake cry to get her to do what you want. ha ha ha
I love all the pics! She is at such a fun age. Good luck with the house I hope all goes well! Love you guys!
Post a Comment