I have to say, I just love fall. I am not super duper looking forward to another Iowa winter, but fall is so nice here. It has gotten much cooler, but no snow like some of you. We are enjoying the fall colors, football season, warm fall treats, and our snuggle bug...

It is so much fun teaching Bryn new things. I haven't been able to get her to make any animal noises, but she can be a fish and scrunches her nose like a bunny. I need to get some other videos on here still, but it is so much work from my camera. I'm still trying to get all the bugs worked out.

Bryn looks too cute in the outfits Gramy sent. (Thanks Mom!) Thanks Melissa for the one you sent too, I need to take a picture of her in it. It's adorable!

One of Brynlee's best phrases is "where is he?" or "where it go?" When she plays with Libby and she walks away or she can't find a toy she was playing with, she pulls this expression, and usually both hands go into the palm up mode. I wish it was a better picture of it.


Brynlee's hair is getting a little longer and trying to decide whether or not to be curly. We decided to go for the fountain look the other day.
3 comments:
Cute little pony tail on Bryn!
Oh my goodness, that is too cute! She is learning things so quickly. I am sure you don't get tired of the fishy face. Haha! We will try to hold off the snow a little longer here so you can have some more fall there!
Bryn is so stinkin cute! She makes me miss you guys even more! Thanks for posting all the cute pics and fun video, the fish face is hilarious!
Post a Comment