Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynlee!

Our baby is 1! I can't even believe it! She is so stinkin cute and so much fun. We went to her doctor's appointment Monday and she weighed 17 lbs 12 oz and was 29 inches long. She is still little, but at least she's still on the chart. We just had a little party for her with Jordan and I. She got a ball and a doll from mom and dad and some clothes and a book from Gramy and Grandpa. She is so cute with her baby doll. She wasn't too sure about the cake, but I think she was too full from dinner to truly enjoy it. I don't think she liked the feeling of sticky frosting on her hands. Here are a few pictures from her birthday:

She is walking very well now and learning more words. She absolutely loves being outside and most especially dogs. She does the actions to "Monkeys Jumping on the Bed," "Little Bunny Foo Foo," and a few other nursery rhymes. I'll have to post video of it later. It is adorable to watch. She even folds her arms for prayers. She loves playing with other little ones, especially Libby and Jayden. She is so wonderful! I feel so lucky to be her mom!


One of Brynlee's new favorite things is the broom. She loves to sweep! I wish she loved the vacuum. She is scared to death of it! Everything else here is about the same. Jordan is doing well in school and enjoying clinic. I'm loving being home most of the week with Brynlee.

4 comments:

The Winkel Family said...

Happy Birthday, Bryn! How fun...we can't wait for our 1st birthday to come. I am glad you had a fun day, even if Brynlee was a little timid about the cake. Happy Birthday to you as well, Laura! Hope it was a good day. Glad all is well in your world.

Kristin said...

was her bday on the 21st? Jayden just turned 3 on the 21st. 1st bdays are so much fun!!!

ShaRee said...

What a cutie! I wish we could've been there to celebrate and watch her eat the cake! Sounds like she and Mya have a few things in common; Mya HATED getting her fingers dirty in her cake and cried the whole time, and she still hates the vacuum! Mya always loves to see new pictures of Brynlee so keep 'em coming! And where were the pics from your bday???

Samantha said...

Love the cake pics!