Nothing really new or exciting to report. My mom just wants to see pictures. Brynlee of course continues to keep us busy..standing up to everything she can reach. Here are some more pictures of our sweetie pie.


I realize these three pictures are very similar...but they all just say Bryn to me. She loves "helping" with the dishes.



Brynlee's most still time happens reading books. We all love it!
Here's a little video clip of her. She really can wave :)
4 comments:
What a cutie! We miss her (and you and Jordan) so much! You still coming out in July or are you now waiting til August for the wedding??? I bet Brynlee will be walking by then!
You did a good job on that green bow, I love it. Her clapping video is so cute.
She is so cute!
Such a darling little princess! We are so excited to see you all. I hope she isn't afraid of us. We can't wait to hold and love her! Jordan you need to take more pics of Laura with Bryn so we can see her too! Love you all! love, Shawna
Post a Comment