Jordan finished year 2 this week of podiatry school. He did great on his last exam of the year and now is buckling down for what is likely the most important test he has taken thus far! He has his first board exam July 1st. It sounds like he will have to go to Chicago to take it. Meanwhile, he is continuing to be an all-star dad. He does so terrific with Brynlee while I'm at work and then is caring and considerate about letting me catch up on sleep for the next few days after I work. He's a great housekeeper and cook. He even usually takes Brynlee during Elder's Quorum at church so my YW aren't distracted by her. Even still, he works at the State Medical Examiner's office once a week helping with autopsies and manages to find time to study and does great with his calling. So basically, I have an amazing husband....yes I'm bragging! 
I think it is so great how every baby stage is just a blast. I love being a mom! Brynlee has been enjoying pushing this car around. She's not long enough to move it while riding it, but loves to be pushed around in it. She also crawls laps around our kitchen island chasing her dad. It's so hilarious.
We are looking forward to seeing a lot of you in the weeks and months to come! We are excited for the summer months! We wish more of you would come out this way! It is weird to think this is likely our last summer here. We are excited for our brothers' weddings and to meet our soon to be sister-in-law Emily in person instead of just over the webcam. (We love you too Rebecca!) We are excited for you both Gerrit and Ren!


2 comments:
I wish we could come out there for a visit too... but we are excited to see you in July. Tell Parley good job and good luck!
That is awesome about Jordan and you should BRAG you have every Right!!! Tell him he and you are in our prayers and thoughts and wish him the best of LUCK!! Love Cousin Kristin
Post a Comment