This isn't the most spectacular video, but we found Brynlee's cute giggle the other night! I can't believe how much she is changing but enjoy every new little stage. We sure had a great time over Thanksgiving in Colorado and sure look forward to Christmas in Utah. We hate being so far from family! Brynlee and I are enjoying our last week of having/being a 'stay at home' mom. It should be an adventure for all three of us trying to balance this out! I am so glad I got to take three months off though...it has been great!
13 years ago


1 comment:
How cute! We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Hopefully everything will go well with work. It's not easy, but you will enjoy your time with Brynlee so much more. I can't believe she is giggling! I'm so excited to see her (and you and Jordan) haha
Post a Comment