Jordan gave Brynlee a bath for the first time the other night! He's gearing up for when I'm at work.
I can't hardly believe how fast time flies! Brynlee had her 2 month check and weighed 9'10 and was 22 3/4 in long. That puts her in the 24th percentile for weight and 65th for length! Tall and skinny!
Hey I had no idea you guys had a blog I am at school right now and we are making web sites, me and my best friend Tanni are ahead so I was on ShaRees blog and saw yours, so yah anyways she is getting so big I can't wait to see her for Christmas!!! Love you guys LOTS and LOTS!!! Miss You. ♥Sunny
3 comments:
She's so cute! I hated going back to work too. But you ahve a good husband to count on!
How cute!!! Those pics are awesome! I can't wait to hold her! When do you have to go back to work?
Hey I had no idea you guys had a blog I am at school right now and we are making web sites, me and my best friend Tanni are ahead so I was on ShaRees blog and saw yours, so yah anyways she is getting so big I can't wait to see her for Christmas!!! Love you guys LOTS and LOTS!!! Miss You.
♥Sunny
Post a Comment