Monday, December 15, 2008

Twinkle Toes









I was just going through our pictures from recently and thought a would post a few more. Brynlee's getting some chub finally...at least I think so. Her little cheeks are filling out.

3 comments:

Answer to Many said...

She is so cute! A little chub is nice... it took Seth forever to get some. How is going back to work?

The Winkel Family said...

Hey Laura,
I love your blog!! I really need to get into the new age of things and get one going, but I really enjoy looking at others. I am glad that Brynlee is getting some cheeks finally. I just took Aliyah into the doctor's for her 2 month appointment and she is at 11 lbs 5 oz. What a chunk!! Haha. Well, that Brynlee is a cutie. We can't wait to see her again at New Year's Eve. Have a great Christmas!

DStorms said...

Hi guys! Brynlee is darling. I am glad I found you on Tami's blog. Darling pictures. How is work Laura?