Sunday, December 5, 2010

Labor Day

So....I haven't posted anything in forever.  Mostly because life is busy crazy and partially because I lack the drive I used to have because my mother isn't reminding me everyother day to post since we live with her.  I'm sure she's in part looking forward to looking forward to posts again.  I am going to play catch up over several posts since this is the best family journal I'm keeping right now. 

Over Labor Day weekend we took Luke up for his first semester at BYU-Idaho and caught the Forsgren reunion in Lava Hot Springs on the way.  We have sure missed Luke!

Clearly, she's a fan of Uncle Gerrit as well!

It was fun to catch up with family we hadn't seen in too long and enjoy a nice hot pool.  We missed Jordan though.  He spent the month of October in Tuscon, AZ and enjoyed that area.
So weird how old we're all getting!  Just Natalie left in my parent's house! (Well, not really yet, but we don't really count either).

No comments: