Our sister-in-law Jamie is an awesome photographer! She took some pictures over Christmas while we were in Utah. Thanks Jaime! Any of you in Utah that need a photographer, I'll give you her contact info. Here are a few of our favorites!
Those are just darling. What great photos. Oh, and yes I did make that bow. That is funny that we thought of the same thing. I have been getting bow crazy lately, although Aliyah has figured out how to pull it off. Hope all is going well for you three!
3 comments:
So cute!!! Man we miss you guys and being able to see Brynlee get so big and cute!
Those are just darling. What great photos. Oh, and yes I did make that bow. That is funny that we thought of the same thing. I have been getting bow crazy lately, although Aliyah has figured out how to pull it off. Hope all is going well for you three!
Those are absolutely adorable!!! What happy girl.
Post a Comment