Brynlee got to eat rice cereal for the first time a few days ago. She loves it!
She's started prefering her thumb over the bink...I don't know how I feel about it
We had Brynlee's 4 month check this week. She is 12lbs 5 oz and 25 in long. That puts her in the 17th percentile for weight and 70th for length. She continues to be our tall skinny little thing.
Brynlee is sure a cutie. I hope the rice cereal thing is continuing to go well. I just wanted to also let you know that we now have a blog. It is jasonandreawinkel.blogspot.com. I let Aliyah see your blog every now and again and she gets really excited when she sees pictures of her cute cousin. Well, take care and have fun!
2 comments:
Brynlee is sure a cutie. I hope the rice cereal thing is continuing to go well. I just wanted to also let you know that we now have a blog. It is jasonandreawinkel.blogspot.com. I let Aliyah see your blog every now and again and she gets really excited when she sees pictures of her cute cousin. Well, take care and have fun!
Jordan she is so cute she looks like a day. I am so glad you guys are doing so good.
Love ya Kristin
Post a Comment