Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Flavors

So, I have a confession about a new addiction that is making it ridiculously hard to blog.  I've been working on family history and I love it!  I keep having to tell myself that it is important to keep personal records too and my mother reminds me that she checks this daily and I tend to disappoint! Here's what we have been up to...

Brynlee has been doing plenty of playing!  She is in a dance class and loves it.  We also do a weekly playgroup with these two cute girls.  Our ward also does a weekly playgroup that we try to make it to, I babysit some of Brynlee's friends every Tuesday night (and sometimes more often), and we seem to play with friends at least one more time during the week.  We are never short on things to do!  It is fun to be busy!  I'm amazed at what a leader Brynlee is.  She orchestrates all the play when she is with friends.  She comes up with the craziest stories and scenerios.  She is working on not being bossy and making sure that everyone is having a good time.  She has been playing with a little boy, Kaden.  She says that after their missions, she is going to marry him in the temple.  I'm glad it will be a few years before we have to worry about that :).

Ellie is such a little dolly.  She loves to call Papa on her phone.  She is starting to talk more.  Her words are not always clear, but it's funny how we are starting to understand her jibberish.

 We went to Grant's Farm with our friend Paige a couple weekends ago.  The girls enjoyed feeding and brushing (and riding) the goats and seeing/feeding some other animals. 






 The girls enjoyed getting dressed up for Halloween.  Ellie got pretty good at saying 'trick or treat' and of course Brynlee enjoyed collecting gobs of candy.  They were pretty cute.




 Love this girl!
 In other not so current events, we enjoyed a hot air balloon 'Night Glow' with our friend Paige.  The girls loved it and the fireworks afterwards. 
 Ellie and Brynlee both adore Paige. 
 Brynlee turned 4!  She requested a Pinkalicious cake and party.  I was brave/ignorant and threw her a party.  It was crazy and I don't know if I'll do it again.  I think we were pretty ill prepared for what we were getting ourselves into, but Brynlee had a fabulous time which is all that matters.







We recently had family pictures taken.  If you havent seen them, check them out here: 
Otherwise, it's life as usual.  The girls are getting big too fast and time is flying! 

3 comments:

ShaRee said...

Love, love, love! Miss you guys!!!

Samantha said...

So good to hear that you all are keeping busy in fun ways. The girls are so cute, especially their Halloween costumes. I bet you made Brynlee's cake...it's so perfect!

Kelsey said...

I love the cake...I think I might have to copy it for canoas birthday in march