Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wrinkleability

I still plan on taking Brynlee to the pool, but I have had a hard time motivating myself to go swim in a nasty public pool with a bajillion dirty kids and who knows what human waste.....so when I was at Target today, I saw a cute little $5 pool that I thought might be fun in this crazy intense heat we've been having. Sure enough, it was a big hit. My visiting teachers came and visited while we were all splashed by Brynlee. She loved it and stayed in for about an hour.









I think she inherited my wrinkleability, or perhaps an hour would do this to anyone :). She was pretty much a raisin.


Jordan's brother Rob and his wife Jaime had a sweet baby boy early Tuesday morning. Hopefully its not completely rude of me to post a picture of him before their blog even has pictures of him, but he's so stinkin cute...I had to show him off. Congrats guys!

No comments: