Friday, March 13, 2009

Ready for Spring!

Bring it on! I'm getting tired of the cold windy Iowa days. We warmed up a little last week enough to get a few fun walks in. I am excited for warm weather. Hopefully we will get a little in Colorado next week! We are looking forward to seeing perhaps the whole family! Thanks for coming to Brighton while we're there guys. Jordan is almost done with the classes he is taking. It has been a long week for him with 3 exams in the last 3 days. I think he's looking forward to starting some new ones. He has been working so hard between work, school, cub scouts, and taking care of Brynlee while I'm at work or sleeping. I sure love and appreciate him.

Brynlee has a bit of heliophobia...thought the shades might help. I think she might just need a little more exposure!
I just love this sweater and hat! Thanks Carol!

She's still a skinny mini...but you have to admit, there's some substance to those thighs...a gift from her mother I'm afraid!


Drool is cool right?

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Drool Is the best and very cool. She is so dang cute!!! Im so glad you are doing good take care
Love your cousin Kristin

Answer to Many said...

She is soo freakin' cute! I love the glasses. And drool is always cool.

The Winkel Family said...

So fun! Since it has been so warm here in Colorado we have had some walks as well. We will see you soon! Have a great vacation in the meantime.